Know how to create multiple test links for a single test and invite candidates
You can create various Test links for the same test and Invite Candidates for the test. You can look up creating multiple test links to understand the benefits of multiple test links.
To create Test links.
1. Click My Tests in the top panel
2. From the test card, Click Invite for the desired test
3. Click Create New Link
Note: Invitation Type once selected, cannot be edited.
4. Click Save
A. For Email invites
1. Enter the email address(es) of the candidates
2. Select the number and frequency of auto-reminders
3. Select access time and time zone
4. Select image proctoring if needed (When this option is enabled, the candidate's images are captured during the test, and the system raises a flag on any suspicious activity.)
5. Click Send Invitations
You may send invites in bulk to up to 1000 candidates at once. Check out this feature here Send Bulk Invites
B. For Open Link invites
1. Select the time zone and access time
2. Select image proctoring if needed (When this option is enabled, the candidate's images are captured during the test, and the system raises a flag on any suspicious activity.)
3. Copy the link and send it to the candidates
C. For API and ATS
For a newly created test, if no Links are created but candidates are registered via API, a Link named API will be generated, which can be used for API invitations (Email Invite mode).
Users will now be able to view the source of the invitation in Invitation Mode.
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org