This article demonstrates how you can send test invites to up to 1000 candidates at once.
iMocha provides the option of Bulk Invites, when sending invitation to numerous candidates to take their assessments. Let's explore this option where you only have to upload a file containing all your candidate emails.
Set up your Notification Email
Note: Notification Email will be used to communicate invitation delivery details in case the user uses Bulk invite option to invite candidates.
- Click on My Settings from the dropdown in your Top Panel
- Enter your Notification Email and click Save (in case the user wants to change the default email)
Send your Bulk Invitations1. After selecting My Tests from the My Tests tab, select the test you wish to make invitations for
2. Select Invite form the panel that appears as below:
3. Click on Invite Candidates
A box containing the specifics of your invitation settings will appear. Select the option of
Bulk invite to up to 1,000 candidates (.xlsx file)
4. Download the template of the file that is to contain your candidate email, which can accommodate to up to 1,000 emails, by clicking on Download Sample Template
5. Your template contains two sheets:
a. Candidates: This sheet contains two tabs where you can add your candidate emails under Email Address along with their corresponding Applicant ID (being optional as per your convenience)
b. Instructions: This sheet contains the instructions thereon, to complete your bulk email invitations. It is only for your understanding; you do NOT have to fill anything in this sheet.
6. Once you are done adding the email addresses and Applicant ID, click “Bulk Email Upload”
As soon as your upload is complete, the following message will appear
In case your upload is unsuccessful, i.e., you have uploaded file with incorrect file extension or of inappropriate file size, the system shall respond as below:
7. Go ahead and send your invitations by clicking on Send Invitations
8. The system will process the uploaded file and send invites to the valid email addresses only.
Note: This processing can take up to 10-15 minutes
After this processing, you shall receive an email (as below) containing a summary on invitations delivery. Make sure to open the file attached with this email, which gives you specific details on your failed email invitations.
Note: Only the details of failed invites will appear in the attachment with this email, i.e., the case when there have been invalid email addresses in the uploaded document. Otherwise, you shall find no files attached.
The file attachment appears as below:
Please review the details enlisted here, make your corrections and re-upload your excel file to give the invitations another quick go.
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com
You can also check