This article enlists the quick steps to cancel test invites
Sometimes there might be a situation when you need to change the test questions, but the test invitation has already been sent. Or it might also happen that you no longer want the particular candidate to take the test. In such a scenario, iMocha helps you to cancel the test invite of the candidates.
Don't worry; iMocha does not consider the canceled invitation as a test attempt. So there will not be any deductions from your test attempt count.
To cancel the test invitation:
- Click the "My Tests" tab on the top panel
- From the list of tests, choose the test for which you want to cancel the invite
- Click Invites
- Select the link for which you want to cancel the invitations
- You will get a list of candidates that have been invited to the test
- Select the check box for the candidate you want to cancel the test invite for
- Click the "Cancel Invitation" button
- An email will be sent to the candidates notifying their test cancellation
Note: You can cancel only that invite whose Test Status is Pending.
Managing cancelled test invitation:
1. Once an invitation has been cancelled. The Test Status shall be updated on the invitations' list as below:
2. If you wish to attempt another invitation on a cancelled invite, you may click on Invite Candidates and send an invite on that email address again
This activity shall reflect under Test Status as Pending with an activated check box for the corresponding email address
Note: You will be able to see the newly updated Pending status, as well as the former Cancelled status for the same email address, logged separately as per the time at which you performed these invite activities.
In case of any queries, please mail us at email@example.com