Shortlisting candidates based on test assessment requires decision-makers to be able to verify candidate identity for further interview rounds.
You can now choose to include an image of the candidate in the assessment PDF report. This will help the users verify the candidate who appeared for the test and who attempts further interviews.
Note: The circulation of candidate image within / outside your organisation shall strictly be restricted within the norms of Data Protection compliance.
- Click on the small icon under Actions column, for the candidate whose report you wish to review
A pop-up saying View Report will appear on approaching the icon
- The icon will lead you to a Candidate page containing a summary report of the candidate’s
- To Download the report in PDF format, click on Download option, towards the right side of the page
- This will open a box containing the following two options. Choose the option saying
“Include candidate base image in PDF. By checking this box, you agree to maintain the data security standards as per GDPR while sharing the report”
Note: This option shall appear only for assessments containing
- Image Proctoring enabled
- Video Proctoring enabled
- Video Interview Question Type
- AI Speaking Question Type
5. Click on Download Report as PDF in the box, to view a PDF Test Report containing the candidate image as below
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com
You can also check