Know how to collaborate with teammates to make data-driven hiring decisions
The next step after the candidate gives the test is getting the test report. Test reports are usually generated within minutes of the test is attempted. Since hiring is a collaborative decision, you would want other teammates' opinions before deciding on the next course of action.
iMocha allows you to share the candidate test report with your hiring team to be aware of the candidate's skill and offer their opinion on the same.
To share candidate test reports.
- Click My Tests on the top panel.
- Select the Test for which the report has to be shared
- Click Reports
- A list of candidates who have appeared for the test appears.
- Select the candidates whose reports are to be shared, Click Share Reports
- Select the teammate from the drop-down menu (Note: You need to have teammates added to your account as sub-users, See how to add users)
- Click Share Reports
- The reports will now appear in Shared Reports Tab under My Tests when your teammate logs in with their accounts.
Note: Your team can view/ download the reports
For any queries, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org