This article illustrates how to I. Edit question details II. Move question across different skills
Edit question details:
- Click My Questions
- In the Questions tab, click icon which appears to the right of the question
The below window appears, you can edit the question here.
3. Click Save
Moving questions across Skills:
If you want to move an existing question to a different skill, here are the steps to follow:
1. Click the Skill dropdown after clicking on icon (Refer to Step 1 under Section I above), a list of the skills to which this question can be moved will appear
2. In case this question's current skill is already used in a testThe below pop-up window with the following message appears
The question you wish to move is already used, follow the below steps to edit the
- Go to My Tests, select the Test, that is the test(s) highlighted in the pop-up
- Locate the skill to which question already belongs and replace or remove this question from the respective section(s) in the test
- Go back to editing your question and select the Skill to which you wish to move
A pop-up appears for your confirmation, since the question is now not used in any test
- Click Yes, move to move your question to selected skill
Read How to create/edit a test? to know more.
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com.