Notify employees, in time, about assigned assessment by using this automated notification trigger on iMocha's platform
1. Go to Global Settings under the Settings icon from the Top Panel
2. Select Master Settings - Test, and go to Notification Settings
A page with the settings opens up
3. You can use the Assessment Assignment Notification to trigger emails to employees whenever an assessment is assigned
- "Master Settings - Test" under Global Settings once configured will apply to all your assessments thereon
- Only users with access to Edit Assessment Settings will be able to modify these settings
4. On clicking Yes under this setting, an email will be triggered to appear in employee's inbox as soon as an assessment is assigned. A screenshot of the email is given below.
In case you do not wish to trigger such an email, you may select No
Use this setting on iMocha's platform to maximise participation in learning and development initiatives, by ensuring no employee misses out on any assessment.