Know how you can add questions for spoken and written English, powered by AI to a test.
AI-evaluation is a unique question type to assess spoken and written business English skills. It helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate candidates' spoken and written English proficiency. iMocha has two question types; AI-evaluation: Speaking and AI-evaluation: Writing. These questions can be added as a separate section to any assessments and evaluate communication, technical, and functional skills in a single assessment.
Note: The Section Duration defaults to the time, auto-evaluated based on the time allotted for each question in the section, the preparation time for the candidate, the number of retakes allowed, and the recording time. You cannot reduce the default timing. However, you can always extend the time allotted.
To add AI-evaluation question to the tests:
- Go to My Tests -> Create New Test.
- The following window appears, enter the desired test name.
- Click Create New Test.
- The following window appears, click Add Skill.
- Select the skill Library that you would like to use. iMocha's skill library has more than 2500+ skills and related questions. The My Questions skill library has all the questions added by you.
- Select the question type of the questions you want to add to test.
- Select the skill from the drop-down.
- Create a section to add the selected skill to the particular section in the test.
- Click Select Questions.
- The following window with the questions from selected library appears.
- Select all the questions you want to add to the test from the particular skill library.
- Click Save Skill. You can view the questions added by you in the section created.
- Once you add all the questions and sections, Publish the test.
Read Create Test to know more on adding skills to the test.
How the Candidate Report looks like:
Read Candidate report to know more on report.
Note: The scoring will be as per the weightage for each enabling skill. Weightage cannot be changed for the AI question type.
The weightage for each skill is as follows:
For a separate demo on How to use AI-evaluation: Speaking and Writing, mail us at email@example.com.