Track each candidate's progress for the iMocha project assessment by the detailed score analysis in the report and share or download the report as per your requirement.
Check the project status of candidates, whether In Progress or Completed in the Reports section.
- From the below panel on your dashboard, click Reports. The below page appears on your screen. The page displays the date and time the candidate last attempted the project. Their name and email address with the project's status and the score attained with their performance category, whether a Beginner or Intermediate.
- If you want to see the report of candidates who have Completed, Terminated, Suspended or Test Left then click the dropdown of Status (All) below Filters and select the one you want to be displayed.
- If you want to see the reports of the candidates depending upon their performance, then select the drop below Status (All), click Performance Categories and select whether you want to see the report of a Beginner, Intermediate, Experienced, or Proficient candidate, categorised based on their scores.
- You can also set the Test Score Percentage depending on whether you want to see the highest scorers or the lowest, set the percentage as per your need, and click Apply.
- To have a detailed view of a candidate's report, click View Report under the ACTIONS column.
- The following page appears on the screen. The page displays the Score Analysis of the Project Completed or In Progress along with the Total Test Suites attempted with a number of Total Test Cases, specified in the numbers of the cases Passed and Failed. On the left bar of the page, you'll see all the Project Details like Email Address, Appeared, and Project Type.
- To get detailed information on the questions answered correctly, and acquire in-depth information on the test cases passed, failed and score attained in each, click Questions, and the below page appears on the screen.
- Scroll down on the same page and you'll see detailed information on each test case. You can also Download or Share the report. Click Download to get the report document and click Share if you want to share the report.
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.