Know how you can create and add questions for spoken and written English, powered by AI.
AI-evaluation is a unique question type to assess spoken and written business English skills. It helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate candidates' spoken and written English proficiency. iMocha has two question types; AI-evaluation: Speaking and AI-evaluation: Writing. These questions can be added as a separate section to any assessments and evaluate communication, technical, and functional skills in a single assessment.
Note: The Section Duration defaults to the time, auto-evaluated based on the time allotted for each question in the section, the preparation time for the candidate, the number of retakes allowed, and the recording time. You cannot reduce the default timing. However, you can always extend the time allotted.
Adding AI Questions to My Questions skills library:
- Click My Questions -> Manage Category/Skills.
- Click Add Category .
- The below window appears. Enter the category name and click Save.
- Click Add Skill.
- Add Skill to the Category.
- Select Questions tab and click Add Question.
Select AI-evaluation: Speaking.
If your question is for written evaluation, select AI-evaluation: Writing.
- Add your question, the points, and the number of retakes.
- Click Save
This question can now be added to any of the tests.
Adding AI-evaluation question to the tests:
- Click My Tests -> Create New Test.
- Enter test name, click Create New Test.
- Click Add Skill.
- Select the skill Library that you would like to use. iMocha's skill library has more than 2500+ skills and related questions. The My Questions skill library has all the questions added by you. Select the skill from the drop-down. Create a section to add the selection skill to the particular section in the test. Click Select Questions.
- Select all the questions you want to add to the test from the particular skill library , and click Save. You can view the questions added by you in My Questions.
- Once you add all the questions and sections, Publish the test and Invite the candidates to take the test.
Read Create Test to know more on adding skills to the test.
How the Candidate Report looks like:
Read Candidate report to know more on report.
Note: The scoring will be as per the weightage for each enabling skill. Weightage cannot be changed for the AI question type.
The weightage for each skill is as follows:
For a separate demo on How to use AI-evaluation: Speaking and Writing, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.