The dashboard provides an overview of key metrics in your iMocha account
Dashboards allow you to quickly gain insights into the most important aspects of data. iMocha's Recruitment Dashboard empowers Admins and Super Admins to
- get real-time insights
- streamline recruitment workflows
- manage team performances and,
- drive quick and accurate decision making
How does it work?
On Login into iMocha account, the Recruitment Dashboard page will open up. The default view is last 7 days for all tabs, this can be changed as per requirement.
1) Overview: You can view -
- The number of tests created
- The number of invitations sent
- The number of tests that appeared
- The number of tests completed
2) Invitations and Invitation Mode
You can view the day-wise breakup of the invites sent and the invitation modes, i.e. Email, Open Link, API, Reattempt.
3) Test Status and Usage
You can view the test status and the number of reports generated.
4) Candidate Performance and Candidate Status
You can evaluate your candidate pipeline by viewing how the candidates have performed across your tests and also the Candidate Status. (Note: The performance categories set by the admin will be displayed)
5) Candidate Experience
View how candidates have rated their test experience.
6) All user data
As an Admin or Super Admin, you can also have a look at the insights for the recruiters added to your account.
We hope this new feature helps you gain more insights. In case of any queries, please write to us at email@example.com