Know how to use iMocha's email domain settings to ensure that email communication is mapped to your domain
An email is an important form of communication in the assessment process. By default, all the email communication from the iMocha's platform is sent from email@example.com. In case you wish to send emails using your company email address, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suppose the iMocha support team has already enabled this setting. You need to follow the below steps.
Step 1: Registration of Domain
- Click "Settings" in the top panel.
- In the drop-down, select "Global Settings."
- Click "Email Domain Settings" from the left panel.
- Choose the option “Use my email domain.”
- Click the “Register Domain” button.
After clicking on “Register Domain,” you will be able to see CNAME Records.
Step 2: Mapping of CNAME Records
Map this CNAME with your domain hosting provider. Once mapped successfully, you can verify the domain. You need to map both the Host and the Data CNAME with your domain hosting provider.
Note: CNAME mapping will take 24- 48 hours to propagate on the Internet.
Step 3: Verification of account
Click on the " Verify Domain" button.
Once the domain is verified, the Verified text is displayed.
The emails will be sent from the signed up email address only if
- You have a Verified flag for Domain Verification.
- You have chosen the “Use my email domain” option in the Email domain settings.
If not, the mails will be sent from email@example.com.
If you still have any questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you.