Know how to share tests created by you with your teammates.
Sometimes interviewers want to check the candidates' reports or invite a candidate for the test. As an admin, you can share the access with your Hiring Team to edit tests, invite candidates, or view candidates' reports. You can also give full access to any team member of your hiring team.
Note: To share the test, the user must be added to your account.
To share a test:
- Click My Tests, select the test you want to share.
- Go to Share Test tab and click Share Test.
- The below window appears.
- Select the user from the email addresses of your sub-users with whom the test is to be shared.
Note: The users must be added before in order to appear in the drop-down list.
- Select the functions according to the access level for the user.
- If you opt for full access, the user will get access to all the functions. If you select only Edit Test or Invite candidate, that particular user will only have access to that function.
- Click Save.
The test will be successfully shared with the user. You can view the users and the access level granted to each user in the grid displayed.
Note: Here, you are giving access to your colleague only for the selected test. When you share a test with your teammate and give them the right to share it further, they can share the same test with their sub-users.
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.