Manage these settings to choose which messages to display for candidates during tests
The candidate experience is important for company branding. iMocha helps you keep that experience customized by giving you access to control all the alerts displayed during the test attempt.
There are two ways in which you can manage these Display Settings:
I. Master Settings - Test
1. Master Settings - Test can be controlled ONLY by Super Admin and Admin on the app.
2. Any changes to the Master Settings - Test, by default, apply to all new Tests that will be created on the app.
II. Test Settings
- Click the “My tests” tab on the top panel.
- Click on the desired test.
- Click "Settings" from the top tab, and select “Test Settings” from the left panel.
- Scroll down to “ Display Message Settings”
There are four types of settings:
1. Display Section End Message (Pop-Up)- Enabling this option will lead to a pop-up message below for the section's end.
2. Display Section Time Left Message (Pop up)- Enabling this option will display an alert message when less than 2 minutes remain for the section.
3. Hide Section Timer For Video Type Questions
Applicable ONLY for Video type questions, this setting if enabled, allows you to hide the Section Timer for candidate.
If you want candidate to have option to view the section timer, you can disable the setting. During an ongoing video question, candidate can click on the "eye" icon to display or hide the Section Timer.
The setting will appear as above in the test platform.
4. Allow candidate feedback- Enabling this option will display a Candidate Feedback window, which will allow the candidate to rate the assessment and assessment experience. After completing the assessment, the feedback window will be displayed, where the candidates can give their opinion. The feedback will also feature in the summary section of candidate details and under Analytics in Candidate Feedback.
Note: Only Super Admin and Admin accounts can view the candidate feedback
In case of any queries, please mail us at email@example.com.