Know how to evaluate and score essay and descriptive questions
You may use essay or descriptive type questions in candidate assessments. The assessment can contain just the essay/descriptive questions, or it can be a separate section altogether. For both cases, the test admin(recruiter, hiring manager, admin) will manually evaluate the answer and allot points.
To manually evaluate the answer.
1. Select the test for which the answers have to be evaluated
2. Click Reports (You can view reports from Live Data or navigate through My Tests and the Report Icon for the test card view)
3. A list of candidates will be displayed
4. Click View Reports (Note: Each report will open)
5. Click Questions Tab -> Question Status -> TBE (TBE means To be evaluated)
6. View the answer, and click Edit Score
7. Enter the points, your reason, and click Save
8. The report will then reflect the revised score
9. If any changes are made to the score by another user, click edit to view the score history
In case of any clarifications, please write to us at email@example.com