Know how to download and share the candidates report with teammates.
To have an in-depth analysis of the candidate's test, iMocha gives you the candidate report in PDF format. You can download and share the report or even give access to your teammate to view the report.
Note: You need not download the report to share the candidate report with your colleague!
You can view the reports from:
- Candidates -> Live Data tab.
- My tests tab.
How to view the report from the Live Data tab:
- Click Candidates - Live Data.
- Search the candidate by name or email address or select the candidate from the list of tests displayed.
- Click View Reports.
- The report page opens, where you can choose to download or share the report.
- The downloaded PDF report looks like this.
- Click Share Report, enter the email address, and share the report with the concerned person.
Video Questions in PDF report: Now, for tests with video questions, the PDF will contain the video URL that can be accessed by the receiver.
How to view the report from the My Tests tab:
- Click the My Tests and select the Test.
- Click Reports corresponding to the particular test.
- Select the candidate whose reports you want to share.
- Click Share Reports.
- From the drop-down menu, select the team member you want to select the report.
- Click Share.
Note: You can only share with teammates you have added to your account as users.
If you want to share the PDF reports, click Reports -> View Report (for the selected candidate), and you will get the option to share as PDF.
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com