Download the report of all candidates in an excel sheet.
Candidate reports can be downloaded in an excel sheet and saved for company records or even to share with your hiring team. The report contains data of the candidate like score, questions attempted, proctoring, and window violation in a particular test.
Let us see how to download the report:
- Click the “ My Tests” tab on the top panel.
- Search a test from the search box
- Click "Reports"
- On the top, click “Download as Excel.”
You can download the reports at Test Level or Section Level.
|Test Level Details||Section Level Details|
|Invited by email address||Invited by email address|
|Appeared on, candidate full name, and email address||Appeared on, candidate full name, and email address|
|Test Details (name, status, link name, test score)||Test Details (name, status, link name, test score)|
|Score details (candidate score, percentage, performance category)||Score details (candidate score, percentage, performance category)|
|Total questions, test duration, time taken by candidates, candidate feedback||Total questions, test duration, time taken by candidates, candidate feedback|
|Proctoring details (Window violation, Time violation)||Proctoring details (Window violation, Time violation)|
|Candidate details (as set by the test admin)||Candidate details (as set by the test admin)|
|Section details (Section name, section score, total questions for each section)|
|Question details (Note answered, answered, correct, wrong)|
- In the case of section level details, this information would be duplicated at each section level.
- The excels now fully filterable, sortable, and pivotable without issues.
- The attempted On date is now in Date format, and hence filter and pivots based on hours, days, months can be done.
- Recruiters can also build their own pivots and pivot graphs from excel easily.