Download the report of all candidates in an excel sheet.
Candidate reports can be downloaded in an excel sheet and saved for company records or even to share with your hiring team. The report contains data of the candidate like score, questions attempted, proctoring, and window violation in a particular test.
Follow the steps below to download the excel report:
- Click My Tests and select the Test whose reports you wish to download
- Click Reports
- Click Download as Excel
The download link for the Excel Report will be shared via email (on the email address saved for receiving notifications). The link shall be directly accessible for Chrome versions.
If you cannot access the link directly by clicking the link in the email, Copy and Paste the URL from the email to the Chrome browser and download it. You will find the excel in your system's Downloads folder.
- Clicking Test Level shall revert on your email as below:
- Clicking Section Level shall revert on your email as below:
4. Click Excel file link to access the file.
Quick Tip: You can find the direct links to candidate PDF report within the consolidated excel reports, so you can directly access the detailed reports of candidates whose performance you wish to analyse closely. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable this feature.
|Test Level Details||Section Level Details|
|Invited by email address||Invited by email address|
|Appeared on, candidate Id, full name, and email address||Appeared on, candidate Id, full name, and email address|
|Competency, job role, and candidate status||Competency, job role, and candidate Status|
|Test Details (Id, name, status, link name, and test score)||Test Details (name, status, link name, and test score)|
|Score details (candidate score, percentage, and performance category)||Score details (candidate score, percentage, performance category, and test negative points)|
|Total questions, test duration, time taken by candidates, and candidate feedback||Total questions, test duration, time taken by candidates, and candidate feedback|
|Proctoring details (proctoring flag, window violation, and time violation)||Proctoring details (proctoring flag, window violation, time violation)|
|Candidate details (Applicant Id, and PDF report link)||Candidate details (Applicant Id, and PDF report link)|
|Section details (Section score, candidate score, section negative points, section percentage, and total questions for each section)|
|Question details (Not answered, answered, correct, wrong)|
- In the case of section level details, this information would be duplicated at each section level.
- The excels now fully filterable, sortable, and pivotable without issues.
- The attempted On date is now in Date format, and hence filter and pivots based on hours, days, months can be done.
- Recruiters can also build their own pivots and pivot graphs from excel easily.