Know how you can delete a test from your account
You can make the Test Inactive. Once this is done, the Inactive Test will move from My Tests to Inactive Tests. You will no longer be able to invite candidates or view reports for the Inactive Test.
Note: You can not completely delete a test from your account!
To Inactivate a test:
- Click My Tests, and select the Test you want to delete
- Click Test Name
- Click Section Settings
- Click the Hamburger /More Options icon
- Click Inactivate Test
To view Inactive Tests:
The Inactive Test tab will show all the Inactive Tests under My Tests.
- Go to My Tests ->My Tests
- Select Inactive Tests from the drop-down to view all the Inactive Tests
To re-activate a Test:
- Go to Inactive Tests
- Select the Test that you want to re-activate
- Click the Hamburger/More Options icon
- Click Move to Draft
The selected Test will appear in Draft mode in the My Tests tab. You can now proceed to Publish and Invite the candidate to take the Test.
For any queries, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org