Know how to create tests in your preferred language
Create a test in Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, and many more.
- Go to My Questions in the top panel (Note: If you are uploading for the first time, you would need to create a category and skill first before uploading any questions. Read How to upload your own questions)
- Select Add Question from the right-side panel. Select the type of question you want, MCQ, True False, Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Select the skill to which you want to add the questions in the drop-down menu
- You can either type the question in the preferred language if your keyboard supports it or use web translators like google to convert the text into the desired language. Sample languages are demonstrated below. Currently, we support Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Indian Regional Languages, Portuguese, and a lot more.
- According to the type of question you want to upload (MCQ, True/False, Fill in the blanks, or Descriptive, add the answer options, allocate the marks, assign the difficulty level and tag, and Click Save
If you have any questions on the above, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org