Find out how to upload your own PostgreSQL question type in My Questions
PostgreSQL is a powerful, open source object-relational database system that uses and extends the SQL language combined with many features. It can safely store and scale the most complicated data workloads.
To add PostgreSQL question type:
- Go to My Questions tab on the top panel
- Click on Add Question
- From the drop-down list, select PostgreSQL
- Select the skill for which the question has to be added. If the desired skill is not listed, click Add Skill.
- Enter the question and solution
- Enter the difficulty level - Easy, Medium, High
- Provide an answer explanation, if any
- Enter the Points and Tags
- Click Save.
This question can now be used while creating tests with your own questions.
In case of any queries, please write to us at email@example.com