Find out how to upload your own MS SQL question type in My Questions
MS SQL is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. It is used for many popular management systems and other scripts. iMocha allows you to upload your own MS SQL questions and use them to create a test.
To add MS SQL question type.
- Click My Questions
- Add Question
- From the drop-down list, select MS SQL Server.
- Select the skill for which the question has to be added. If the desired skill is not listed, click Add Skill.
- Enter the question and solution
- Enter the difficulty level - Easy, Medium, High
- Provide an answer explanation, if any
- Enter the Points and Tags
- Click Save.
This question can now be used while creating tests with your own questions.
In case of any queries, please write to us at email@example.com