Know how to add Audio and Video questions
Audio/Video questions enhance the tests and provide a fun element to the candidates as well.
How to add audio/video and image to questions?
- Select "My Questions" from the top panel
- Click Add Question
- Select the question type that you want to add (MCQ, True/False, Fill in the blanks, Descriptive, Multiple answers)
- Select the skill
- Once you select the question type, you will get an option to add a video/audio option.
- Select the skill for which the question is to be added and click "Add Skill."
- Click on "Add Image or Add Audio/Video"
- For an image upload .png .gif .jpeg formats are allowed
- If its an Audio that you want to upload, then enter the URL for the audio file (MP3 only)
- If its a Video that you want to upload, then enter the URL for the video file (YouTube only)
- Click "Add"
- Type the question, enter the answers, and click "Save."
For any queries, please write to us at email@example.com.