Know how to add audio, video, or image file to my questions
Audio or video questions enhance the tests and provide a fun element for the candidates.
How to add audio, video, and image to my questions?
- Click My Questions
- Click Add Question
- Select the question type that you want to add (MCQ, True/False, Fill in the blanks, Descriptive, Multiple answers)
- Select the Skill. If the desired skill is not listed, click Add Skill
- Select the Add image or Add Audio/Video option.
- For an image upload, .png, .gif .jpeg formats are allowed
- To upload audio, enter the URL for the audio file (MP3 only)
- To upload a video, then enter the URL for the video file (YouTube only)
- Click Add
Enter the question, answers, difficulty level, answer explanation, points, author name and other details.
- Click Save
You can now use this question in your test.
Incase of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.