Ways to resolve microphone issues
As a candidate, you may face issues with your microphone while attempting the test.
Here are a few solutions you can try depending on the browser you are using:
A) For Chrome
B) For Firefox
- Click on the padlock in the URL bar at the top of the browser and click Permissions.
- Next to Use the Microphone, choose Allow.
C) Common Issues
- Check whether the microphone wire is attached
- If using built-in speakers, run a check on the audio input and output
- Check whether your laptop/PC is in functional condition and supports audio input & output
In case of any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org